Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Less Ordinary

I started blogging in earnest couple of years back. But every single time I start, the blogs went on to take on confrontational tone. When it got too hot to handle and I just deleted the blog only to start on something else few weeks later. It took me a while realize that may be I am biting too much than I can chew. Not for nothing the things I blogged about are here for centuries and not one single argument ever won. Of course, I was blogging about God,Religion and Politics.

It took me sometime to realize that may be I don't have enough academic or other-wise training and knowledge to tackle these issues. So I told myself I am gona let these things go now and start a blog completely on something which does not automatically lead into an argument. I feel that life is simple if you take it not seriously. I appear casual person in life but I think seriously. I hope to keep myself casual in this blogging attempt. I have seen many blogs which do that and make a real good reading. Talking about simple little things which makes life that more enjoyable.

For most parts I consider myself just an ordinary guy. But I have the tendency to see and describe simple mundane things as more than extra-ordinary. That is the idea behind this title anyway.

Does life necessarily become boring for someone who is too ordinary? or Does all other things become more enjoyable because his/her life is so ordinary? Debatable???. Nope, I am not even tempted to get into that one. I just feel that May be both are right and both are wrong. (May be they teach these kind of things in Diplomacy Class, if there is one)

Long time ago, When I was in high school I had a desire to start a Diary. I remember the main motivation behind that being that I put in words I what I wanted to remember later. But it never realized mainly due to telling myself If it is so important I will remember it anyway. How wrong and naive was I? Whenever I think about it I feel real guilty for having that great idea and then failing to discipline myself to do it. I was lazy then, I am lazy now. Whats more, I love beer now. So Its gotten much worse :(

1 comment:

Ravishankar Hirisave said...

Good to see your blog. Keep writing!!

Site Meter