Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My nonsensical Mastercard Ad

This is my Mastercard Ad on recent Test series between India and England. Read this with a grain of pepper (alternative to salt in most places).

Waiting till the day before the start of Test series to buy online Live vedio streaming - like anything else in life, doing it in the last minute!

India tour of England on Willow.tv - $99.95!

Getting to know that streaming won't work on my Macbook - Mad as hell!

Windows XP for my Macbook - $179.99!

Trying to connect Windows from bootcamp to TV through DVI-Vedio adapter and learning it doesn't work - 3 hours and Super Mad as HELL!

Parallels Desktop for watching cricket on TV through Windows on Mac - $69.99!

Time off of work to watch Test Matches on weekdays - 18 hours!

E-mailing my Boss that I will be Out of Office in the mornings on either side of weekends for 3 weeks - Easy!!!

Watching almost every ball of the Test series wallowing on my couch - Heaven on Earth!!!

Watching India win their first Test Series in England in 21 years - Priceless My Brown Ass!!!
Give my $349.93 back, you Good-for-nothing-cricket-playing-stupid-India.

No comments:

Site Meter